Who we are
The European AIDS Treatment Group is a non-profit organisation. We are a patient- and community-led NGO that advocates for the rights and interests of people living with or affected by HIV/AIDS and related co-infections within the WHO Europe region.
Founded in 1992, the EATG is a network of more than 150 members from 45 countries. Our members are people living with HIV and representatives of different communities affected by HIV/AIDS and co-infections.
EATG represents the diversity of more than 2.3 million people living with HIV in Europe as well as those affected by HIV/AIDS and co-infections.
EATG is an organisation driven by people living with HIV and key affected populations that is committed to equitable, timely and sustainable access to effective prevention, diagnoses, treatment and holistic care for all people living with and affected by HIV and associated infections and morbidities.
Make your donation to EATG today!
Now it’s simple to donate online to EATG: First, you choose the amount you wish to donate and whether you want your donation to be fulfilled every month or just once. Then you fill in your contact details and proceed to payment. You will be redirected to a safe environment where you can complete the transaction with the method of your choice.
Any contribution can make a difference in the life of a person living with HIV.
Your support will help us to
- reach out to communities and key populations and provide trainings
- build capacities, support and foster local activists and their groups
- produce and distribute more information resources related to HIV and co-infections
- continue to advocate at the European level on issues of concern to people living with or affected by HIV/AIDS and related co-infections in Europe and Central Asia
Donate cross-border and claim tax benefits
EATG is a beneficiary of Transnational Giving Europe (TGE). TGE is a network of philanthropic institutions collaborating internationally to foster charitable giving within Europe and currently covers 21 countries. Donors from these countries can claim tax benefits in their country of fiscal residence.
You are eligible for a donation to EATG through TGE if your country of fiscal residence is one of the following
- Belgium: Country Profile | How to donate
- Croatia: Country Profile | How to donate
- Estonia: Country Profile | How to donate
- France: Country Profile | How to donate
- Germany: Country Profile | EATG is a German organisation. Donors with fiscal residence in Germany can claim tax benefits following the normal procedure and not through TGE
- Hungary: Country Profile | How to donate
- Italy: Country Profile | How to donate
- Luxembourg: Country Profile | How to donate
- Poland: Country Profile | How to donate
- Spain: Country Profile | How to donate
- Switzerland: Country Profile | How to donate
- United Kingdom: Country Profile | How to donate