Become a member
Thank you for your interest in EATG (European AIDS Treatment Group). To apply for membership please:
- Fill out the EATG application form on this link.
- Please name two referees from EATG and include their correct email addresses. Referees will be contacted to provide feedback on your application.
- Fill out the Declaration of Interest form included in this application.
- Paste into the appropriate box your CV.
- Paste into the appropriate box a short letter of motivation where you describe your HIV activities and the skills you might bring to EATG.Please note that your application will not be reviewed if any of the above documents are incomplete.li>
New members join EATG as “Supporting Members”. Supporting Members are able to participate in EATG activities but may not vote in the annual General Assembly. At the end of the first year, EATG’s Development and Membership Advisory Group (DMAG) will coordinate a 1st year assessment with the Supporting Member, his or her mentor and working group chair/s to see if there is agreement to advance to Ordinary Member with full voting rights.You may only apply for EATG membership on a personal basis. If you are involved in a local HIV organisation, you do not represent that organisation within EATG. However, involvement in local HIV activism is seen as an asset.
Since EATG is a pan-European organisation, members must be able to communicate by email. Completing the form should take about 1 hour to complete, and you have to do it in one go, incomplete forms cannot be edited again. If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com.
The official language of the EATG is English; therefore English skills are essential for membership.
Completing the form should take about 1 hour to complete, and you have to do it in one go, incomplete forms cannot be edited again.
If you have any question please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.