The supreme decision making body of the EATG is the General Assembly of members.
Executive decisions of the EATG are taken by the Board of Directors. Each member of the Board of Directors is elected for a term of two years, and they can be re-elected once.
The daily business of the EATG is managed by the Office. The staff and consultants of the Office include:
- Executive Director, Pieter Vanholder
- Programme and Policy & Advocacy Manager, Ann-Isabelle von Lingen
- Programme Manager, Giorgio Barbareschi
- Programme Manager, Marina Cogneé
- Events Coordinator and DPO, Nadiia Gaidak
- Project and Membership Officer, Fiona Greenhalgh
- Project Officer, Bojan Cigan
- Accounts Assistant, Nora Tillich
- Project and Administration Intern, Sarah North
- Senior Consultant, Karina Huberman
- Communication, Apostolos Kalogiannis
- Finance, Accounts and HR, Marie McLeod
The EATG works in a structure of Working Groups and Projects.