Treatment Action Group (TAG) and the Global Coalition of TB Activists (GCTA) will host a webinar on 25 October 2017 3:30 PM – 5:00 PM EEST on how civil society and community groups can initiate a dialogue with their national governments in advance of the Global Ministerial Conference on TB in Moscow to be held on 16-17 November 2017. Panelists will debut new, community-developed outreach tools and share strategies to maintain an open channel for communication and accountability in the lead up to the UN High-Level Meeting on TB in 2018 and beyond.
- Jeffry Acaba, ACT Asia Pacific
- Fanny Voitzwinkler, TB Europe Coalition
- Sharonann Lynch, Médecins Sans Frontières
- Timur Abdullaev, TB People
- Anele Yawa, Treatment Action Campaign
Moderator: Marcus Low, Spotlight
To register, click here.
After registering you will receive a confirmation e-mail containing information about joining the webinar.