HIV JUSTICE WORLDWIDE launched a tool, HIV Justice Toolkit, aiming to support advocates to oppose HIV criminalisation at all levels – from educating communities and lawmakers to defending individual cases.
The Toolkit is a comprehensive compendium of almost 300 documents and videos, organised under twelve main headings, each of which is broken down into futher subsections.
- How HIV criminalisation undermines the HIV response
- What the experts says
- Organising advocacy
- Understanding the law
- Initiating policy and law reform
- Supporting fair and robust trials
- Using science to prove your argument
- Working with police
- Educating prosecutors
- Educating judges
- Getting the message right
- Other toolkits
Read more here.