The 19th International Workshop on Clinical Pharmacology of Antiviral Therapy (Antiviral PK Workshop 2018) took place on 22-24 May 2018 in Baltimore, USA.
- Differing drug distribution in penis and rectum of men taking TDF/FTC PrEP
- More than half of 75-and-older Swiss HIV group takes 5 or more non-ART drugs
- CSF is not on-target marker of antiretroviral and fluconazole levels in brain
- First report of dolutegravir unbound plasma concentrations during pregnancy in HIV-positive women
- Elvitegravir pharmacokinetics during pregnancy and postpartum
- No oral cabotegravir dose adjustment expected with rifabutin
- Adherence gradient strongly tied to sofosbuvir triphosphate level in HCV/HIV group
- Does hepatic impairment affect the exposure of monoclonal antibodies?