The 22nd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2018) took place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, from 23 to 27 July 2018.
- HIV elimination in gay men: what is working?
- Digital innovations are promoting HIV testing and prevention to MSM in Asia
- Doravirine maintains higher rate of virological suppression over darunavir/ritonavir though 96 weeks of follow-up
- Reduced dose darunavir/ritonavir effective and safe for people switching while virally suppressed
- Three-quarters of deaths of people with HIV in London are due to non-AIDS conditions
- HIV linked to higher risk of heart failure
- The kick that didn’t kill: first-ever randomised HIV cure study fails to eliminate infected cells
- Civil society under threat: How can HIV advocates resist the impact?
- Supervised drug consumption sites offer opportunities for HCV testing and treatment
- Series of HIV outbreaks in people who inject drugs shows that ‘complacency is the new problem’