The 22nd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2018) is being held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, from 23 to 27 July 2018.
- Progress against HIV in young people lags behind as Africa’s youth population grows
- PrEP use linked to fewer new HIV infections in US states
- HIV treatment services in African countries need to adapt to serve mobile and migrant populations
- Test and treat studies show high rates of HIV diagnosis, viral suppression
- Universal test and treat greatly improves retention in care
- Donor funding for HIV stalls, increasing pressure on high-burden countries to mobilise domestic resources