The 22nd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2018) is being held in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, from 23 to 27 July 2018.
- Dolutegravir: update on infant neural tube defects from Botswana
- Dolutegravir dual therapy works well for first-time HIV treatment
- Rapid treatment initiation and less time with detectable HIV linked to falls in new HIV diagnoses in San Francisco and Melbourne
- PrEP does not lower feminising hormone level in transgender women
- Unprecedented hepatitis C infection rates seen in gay men in Amsterdam PrEP programme
- High uptake of HIV testing when self-tests are offered to outpatients in Malawi
- World experts publish consensus statement on the science of HIV in the context of criminal law
- Why are some countries slow to implement HIV treatment guidelines?