The 22nd International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2018) took place in Amsterdam, the Netherlands, from 23 to 27 July 2018.
- Dolutegravir brings faster viral suppression in late pregnancy
- Unintended pregnancies and desire for children: reproductive health needs of women living with HIV
- Most adolescent PrEP users in US are young women
- Increase in STIs in PrEP users is concentrated in a minority of men and is partly due to more STI screening
- Young adults with life-long HIV have a higher risk of cancer