EATG is looking for a Project Coordinator in order to coordinate the preparation of a community workshop in Glasgow on 22 October 2016.
STEPS 3 is the third workshop focused on the scientific research to achieve a long-term drug-free remission of HIV infection for the European community of people living with HIV (see the description of the project in the attached annex). Reporting to the EATG Office and ECAB the Project Coordinator will lead the preparation of the event.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for:
- Setting up and organizing an advisory committee
- Fundraising for the meeting
- Logistics for the event
- Disseminating the information
- Update the knowledge on the status of European research
- Evaluation of the results
- Coordinate the preparation of a report
The Project Coordinator will receive a payment of maximum 1250 € (5 days à ratio 250 €/day) for the planning and conduct of the meeting as described above.
Management and coordination
- Capacity to coordinate projects and work on project based principles
- Capacity to coach and motivate people
- Capacity to communicate effectively with the Staff, members and key stakeholders
- Capacity to do fundraising
- Advanced knowledge of topics related to long-term drug-free remission of HIV infection, particularly related to issues relevant for the HIV Community.
- Capacity to collect and interpret information quickly and efficiently and adapt them to the Community context.
- Having good English oral and writing communication capacities
- Having good computer skills (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Capacity to make clear and efficient reports and make proposals
- Having good time-management skills
- Being loyal towards colleagues, members and the organisations
- Being flexible and diplomatic
- Being able to create consensus
Members of EATG are strongly invited to apply to this position.
People interested in applying for the TB/HIV Project Coordinator position need to send a CV and motivation letter to Koen Block (Koen.email@example.com ) by 4 July 2016, 12 PM CEST.
You can find more details on the position and the project in the attached ToR: