EATG is looking for a Project Coordinator in order to conduct mapping exercise, support the implementation of an educational webinar series, leading up to a workshop and or multi-stakeholders meeting to be held in beginning of 2017.
Reporting to the office and the Women’s portfolio Steering Committee, the Project Coordinator will support the development of EATG activities linked to women with HIV or affected by HIV in Europe medical and policy related issues.
Terms of Reference:
The Project coordinator will be responsible for:
- Confirmation of a women’s portfolio Steering Committee composed by EATG members with expertise and interest related issues of women with HIV or affected by HIV in Europe;
- Conducting mapping exercise (mapping gaps, unmet needs, best practices and possible solutions: Producing resource repository providing the latest research on medical and psychosocial aspects of HIV among women living with HIV, guidelines, recommendations, and main initiatives taking place in this domain across EU (to be used for development of advocacy activities).
- Organization of at least one webinar;
- Communication and collaboration with relevant stakeholders
- The preparation of agendas and reports (for SC calls, workshop and or meetings such as the multi-stakeholders meeting);
- Organization of a workshop and or multistakeholder event: contacting and inviting speakers and participants; setting up agenda etc. in collaboration with the logistics person
- Fundraising for the workshop and or multi-stakeholder event;
- Reporting on the meeting: making sure that minutes are taken, a report is produced and disseminated etc.
Conducting mapping exercise
Mapping gaps, unmet needs, best practices and possible solutions: Producing resource repository providing the latest research on medical and psychosocial aspects of HIV among women living with HIV, guidelines, recommendations, and main initiatives taking place in this domain across EU (to be used for development of advocacy activities).
This will be done and kept up to date in collaboration with and the support of working groups and Portfolios.
Organisation of webinars
The project coordinator will organise and chair at least one webinar (select and invite the speaker, coordinate the logistic, review and distribute the presentation, chair the webinars during the last half of 2016 intended to prepare the EATG members for workshop and or multi-stakeholders meeting (expected delivery beginning of 2017).
Organization of a multi-stakeholders meeting
In collaboration with the Steering Committee and the office, the Project Coordinator will lead the organization of a workshop and or multi-stakeholders meeting on meaningful engagement of women with HIV or affected by HIV in Europe in medical and policy related issues.
Development of a report
The project coordinator will overview the preparation and review of a Meeting Report, based on the workshop and or multi-stakeholder meeting, that highlights community perspectives on the scientific / psychosocial / ethical / regulatory issues that are linked to women with HIV or affected by HIV in Europe and presents the position and responsibility of the community on this issue.
Payment and fees
The Project Coordinator will work from home on a freelance consultancy basis up to 10 days of work (for the research and drafting work) paid at EATG level 3 (250€/day including VAT) and 15 days of work for general administration, coordination, reporting, networking paid at EATG level 2 (175€/day including VAT), for a length of 12 months. One day of work represent 8 working hours. The maximum that can be invoiced is 5125€. The contract may be extended if needed.
The daily fee of 250 € and 175 € includes VAT, one day of work represent 8 working hours, and the Project Coordinator will fill in a timesheet which needs to be sent to the EATG office.
The Project Coordinator will be expected to attend the webinars and the meeting as described above.
Payment will happen upon receipt of an invoice and upon delivery of the documents as described above. The consultant needs to take care of all social security or income tax payments.
Deadlines need to be respected within this contract. In case of delay the officer in charge will be informed and written agreement will be given to have a later deadline. If such agreement is not made payment will not happen for that part of the agreement.
- Management and coordination
- Capacity to coordinate projects and work on project based principles
- Capacity to coach and motivate people
- Content level
- Advanced knowledge of topics related to women with HIV or affected by HIV in Europe
- Capacity to collect and interpret information quickly and efficiently
- Will to increase personal capacities and knowledge
- Technical level
- Having good English oral and writing communication capacities
- Having good computer skills (word, excel …)
- Capacity to make clear and efficient reports and make proposals
- Being efficient and having good time-management skills
- Experience of organising educational webinars
- Personal level
- Being loyal towards colleagues, members and the organisations
- Being flexible and diplomatic
- Being able to create consensus
Member of EATG are strongly invited to apply to this position.