EATG is looking for a Tuberculosis (TB) HIV Project Coordinator in order to coordinate the EATG TB work and the preparation of a multi-stakeholders meeting focused on scientific/clinical issues relevant to the HIV/TB Community to be held in the first half of 2017. The purpose of the meeting is to better inform EATG and other community advocates on TB/HIV treatment, care and research advocacy with a special focus on Eastern Europe and Central Asia. The aim is to increase the capacity of the ECAB/EATG members and partners to get further involved in TB drugs, and diagnostics development and access and to identify key research/advocacy priorities.
Reporting to the ECAB Chair, the EATG Office and the TB Advisory Committee, and in close collaboration with the BoD, PWG and TCWG, the TB/HIV Project Coordinator will support the development of EATG activities linked to TB/HIV Co-infection scientific unmet needs.
TB/HIV Project Coordinator will be responsible for the:
- Installation of a new TB/HIV Advisory Committee composed by EATG members with expertise and interest in TB/HIV;
- Organization of a multistakeholder scientific event: i.e. contacting and inviting speakers and participants; setting up agenda; coordinating logistic aspects in collaboration with the TB/HIV SC, the Chairs and the EATG Office;
- Support of the development and implementation of a workplan and strategy on TB/HIV within EATG for the second half of 2016 and the first half of 2017 according to the objectives of the EATG Long Term Strategy; and based on the outcomes of the multistakeholder meeting, to develop a strategy for EATG’s TB/HIV work through to the end of 2018.
- Communication and collaboration with relevant stakeholders;
- The preparation of agendas and notes for calls with the Advisory Committee;
- Liaison with possible funders and support during the fundraising process particularly with the EATG Office;
- Reporting on the meeting: make sure that minutes are taken, a report is produced and disseminated.
- Organization of an internal webinar in preparation to the meeting
- Liaison with the PWG and TCWG for TB activities with focus on policy actions and capacity building.
The TB/HIV Project Coordinator will receive a maximum of 2,175 € for the completion of the tasks.
You can find more details on this position in the attached terms of reference.
If you are interested in applying for the TB/HIV Project Coordinator position please send a CV and motivation letter to the EATG Executive Director Koen Block (Koen.firstname.lastname@example.org ) by June 17 2016, 12 PM CEST.