The supreme decision making body of the EATG is the General Assembly of members.
Executive decisions of the EATG are taken by the Board of Directors. Each member of the Board of Directors is elected for a term of two years, and they can be re-elected once.
The daily business of the EATG is managed by the Office. The staff and consultants of the Office include:
- Executive Director, Pieter Vanholder
- Policy Officer, Ann-Isabelle von Lingen
- Scientific Officer, Giorgio Barbareschi
- Trainings Coordinator, Kristjan Jachnowitsch
- Project Manager, Maria Dutarte
- Project Manager, Karina Huberman
- Communications Coordinator, Apostolos Kalogiannis
- Financial Manager, Marie McLeod
- Accounts Assistant, Eleonora Tillich
- Events Coordinator, Nadiia Gaidak
- Events Coordinator, Bojan Cigan
- Project & Administration Intern, Fiona Greenhalgh