The supreme decision making body of the EATG is the General Assembly of members.
Executive decisions of the EATG are taken by the Board of Directors. Each member of the Board of Directors is elected for a term of two years, and they can be re-elected once.
The daily business of the EATG is managed by the Office. The staff of the Office includes:
- Executive Director, Koen Block
- Financial Manager, Marie McLeod
- Policy Officer, Ann-Isabelle von Lingen
- Scientific Officer, Giorgio Barbareschi
- Projects Manager, Maria Dutarte
- Training Officer, Kristjan Jachnowitsch
- Events Coordinator, Nadiia Gaidak
- Communications Officer, Tamás Bereczky
The EATG works in a structure of Working Groups and Projects.